SeniorFriendFinder Reviews 9.2/10
Chances of Getting a date
Famale/Mate Ratio: 4/6
Ease of Use / Navigation
Customer Service Level
Onsite Profiles Quality:
SFF is powered by the well-known company FriendFinder which is an early social networking intended to help people meet like-minded activity partners. At SFF, you'll find many senior people using this platform as a tool to connect and find partners for dating,friendship, marriage and a variety of encounters. This site was founded earlier than both above sites, however, it lag behind them for some reasons. But it's still one famous dating site caters to seniors over 50. Please check detail reviews below.
1. Search: SFF has several search options for members. (Who's online, New matches, Members near me, VIP members, Advanced search, Browse)
2. Live Action: Contains three online chat modes (Flash Chat, instant messager, Chat room). Tested the instant messager and Chat room, just few people online. It means most of their users don't like these features.
3. Photos: It's easy to upload photos to your profile and photo album. You can not edit your photos when it's under pending status. It's better to let the users see their own photos and edit them when pending for approval?
4. Blogs: It's a great way to find out more about other members and to tell people more about yourself and your real life experiences.
5. Groups: You can form and join local or topical interest groups to meet similar people, participate in discussion boards, polls, chatrooms and more!
6. Magazine: At this section, you can read the interesting topics, articles about senior life style. And you can also add your own and respond to those of others.
7. What's Popular: Popular photos, videos, album and hot members. Browse some popular photos and members. Someone are too hot to be true.
8. Bling: What's bling? Bling are small icons that you can use to show off your personality on your profile or blog/group posts.
9. Message center: Use this system to keep track of your conversations with other members.
Paid members get a lot more attention and better chance to have real encounters. SFF have several subscription plans. (Please check SeniorFriendFinder.com for most recent pricing).
Three months + 1 month free: $59.94
One Month billed at: $34.95
Three months billed at $35.85
One month billed at $22.95
Extra offers (You must purchased at lease one of ablove premium memberships)
Enhance your Profile and get more responses:
Standard Contacts to standard members so they can contact you and view your complete profile for free:
12 months - $8.95 / month. Billed at $107.40
3 months - $11.97 / month. Billed at $35.90
1 month - $19.95 / month. Billed at $19.95
3 months - $8.95 / month. Billed at $26.85
1 month - $9.95 / month. Billed at $9.95
Upgrade to paid member, you can enjoy following features:
View and contact members
Show up at the very TOP in searches
Be the FIRST to contact new members
Get FULL access to members' recorded video intros
FULL access to blogs, groups, and magazine features
Friendly 24/7 Phone Support
Access to extra large photos
Access to ICQ, AIM, YIM & MSN ID's of members in your network
SFF with nearly 500,000 members, claims to be one of the top senior dating services on the web.The purpose of the SeniorFriendFinder is to make it as easy as possible for senior singles to meet people by using the power of the internet. Visit the site and find more.
1. Standard members can use less features. Even checking member's full profile needs the premium membership.
2. Too many contents on one page. the layout is not good for senior people. Make the font larger.
3. Make the paypent page simple and easy to read. For seniors, they don't like complicated things.
4. Needs stricter controls on approval of profiles, especially the photos. Tester uploaded some fake photos, they werer approved soon.