The signs that you have found your soul matesPosted by Admin |
What’s soul mates? Some people come into your lives to help your soul expand and evolve to your highest potential. Someone will help you become a better person. They will bring out the good in you, not the bad. These people are your soul mates. Everyone is seeking his soul mates in different stages of life. Someone found it, but someone are not lucky enough, and some people are still looking for their special someone.
There are also those special people that we choose to journey with for a life time which we call soul mates or life partners. This post will help you to realize the aspects of what makes a great relationship healthy and compatible.
Finding your soul mate is only as easy or hard, as finding your own soul! As you understand the needs and desires of your soul, you will naturally attract a special person who is just right for you.
1. Soul mates will be on a path that is complimentary with one another. Their dreams, vision, spiritual beliefs and goals will be compatible. When they are dating, they will ask the other person questions to learn about their mind, heart and soul. They will find out what they do, how they feel, what's going on in their heads, ask about their families, their work, beliefs, values, dreams, goals, etc. Soul mates would be comfortable and happy with the answer to the question; "What are the five most important things in my mate’s life?"
2. Soul mates will take the time to get to know one another. Soul mates actually like each other - not just love and want one another. Many times people who are infatuated, or in love with love, do not even LIKE the person they've attached their ‘in love’ feelings to. Mature people don't live in a romantic fantasy.
3. Soul mates are comfortable with the other person’s values and beliefs, and they like the way the other person looks, feels, smells, sounds and tastes. They aren’t disgusted or embarrassed by each other’s actions or how their mate relates to others. There are no ominous feelings of dread lingering in their minds about one another.
4. Soul mates are equals. They don’t consider themselves better or worse than the one they love. They have equal admiration, respect and care for one another, and they respect each other’s gifts, personality and lifestyle.
5. Soul mates are in tune with their own soul and won’t lose their identity. They won’t try to be like the other person or try to change their partner. Soul mates will be able to see the beautiful essence within one another, along with their imperfections. They will feel safe and free to be all that they are. They feel safe together, and they will both feel supported and valued. Soul mates feel safe to open up and reveal their true self; what they think, believe and feel, and they let the other do the same. They each feel heard, understood and accepted. They share their secrets, fears, feelings and thoughts with one another without the fear of being judged. They both listen to each other with an open heart, and have a desire to understand and learn from each other. They both have a feeling of ‘being at home’ with one another. They each have the freedom and comfort to really show all their weakness with each other, and they are both willing to support each other’s grow th. Soul mates do not fear change, growth or aging. They welcome change as an opportunity to achieve greater intimacy, and to grow together in life - not apart. They will still love each other even if they lost their possessions or their looks!
6. Soul mates spend a lot of time together because they both really enjoy it, not because they don’t like being alone. Yet they have other friends and interests, and they are both fine when they are not together. Whether they are together or apart, they experience peace and joy in their soul. True love is based upon maturity, and a balance of dependence and independence. They are able to depend upon the other when appropriate and they can also stand on their own.
7. Soul mates are obvious to other people. Friends and family think you are a good match! They will also like each other’s friends... they fit in with the other mate’s friends.
8. Soul mates feel supported in pursuing what brings them joy, and their mate can feel joy for their joy. The two of them laugh and play together, and enjoy each other’s sense of humor. In the midst of difficulties, they help each other to lighten up with humor and playfulness. Soul mates enjoy being kind to one another, rather than having their own way or being right. They well up with warmth and fullness of heart for each other and express it with affection. The sexual relationship is warm and caring, and they can talk with each other about what brings them pleasure. Sex becomes better with each year together - as trust, familiarity and fondness deepens.
9. Soul mates make you feel that you are secure and protected. Regardless of the gender of your partner, he or she will always make you feel safe and cherished. Your soul mate will make you feel like you have a guardian angel by your side.
If you want to read more articles about dating sites for seniors or senior dating, please come back soon. New posts will be pubulished regularlly